We ship via United States Postal Service within Northern America and charges are based upon weight of your total order. Liability for a shipped order by Happily Ever After transfers to the customer when the package is accepted by USPS. USPS does NOT automatically insure all their packages! We strongly urge customers to insure packages! Optional shipping insurance is available at an additional cost at customer's request through the "Special Instructions or Comments About Your Order" box when you check-out. We will contact you with the additional amount and options for insurance when your order is being processed. Requests for insurance sent more than 2 hours after the order may not be honored depending upon how quickly your order was processed. We only ship to valid street addresses; No P.O. Boxes! Due to increased handling and time involved, International shipping is at Happily Ever After's discretion; please email us to inquire regarding shipping to international locations.
We have tried to describe and show our products as accurately as possible. However, we realize that it is difficult for you to truly determine if the product is the exact size and/or color you needed for your project. Therefore, if you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, contact us (via email, phone or in writing) within four (4) calendar days of receiving your order to request a return approval. Returned items must be in the original unopened package and we must receive returns in new, unaltered, saleable condition. A refund minus shipping and any PayPal fees (if you paid via PayPal) will be issued once we receive the returned item(s). Depending upon circumstances, we may issue a refund in the form of a check instead of back to the credit card or PayPal account.
If a product(s) is damaged upon receipt, please keep the merchandise and the original packaging it came in and notify the appropriate carrier for further instructions. As stated with the shipping rates, optional insurance is available at additional cost and is strongly recommended by Happily Ever After. To avoid this inconvenience, insure your packages accordingly. All product(s) and package(s) are inspected carefully by Happily Ever After before they are given to the shipper.
In stock orders are processed and shipped usually within 2 days, excluding holidays and Sundays. If you have ordered an item that is out-of-stock (or backordered) we will contact you within 72 hours to let you know when the item is expected back in stock and to make you aware of any manufacturer price increases. Once you are notified of the expected due date and any price change, you have the option to either keep the out-of-stock item(s) on backorder or cancel the backordered item(s) from your order.
We make every attempt to keep the store products quantities as updated as possible. However, depending upon when we last updated the quantities, an item may show as being in stock when it is temporarily sold out, especially during heavy shopping times (such as near the winter holidays or during a sale). Should this occur with your order, you will be contacted within 3 days, excluding holidays, to be made aware of the issue. At that time you will be notified about the product's status (discontinued, backordered, expected due date, current price) and you will have the option to keep or cancel the item from your order.
We carry many items that are not listed on this site, such as wallpapers, flooring, dollhouse kits and wood trims. However, due to the high cost of shipping and/or the difficulty in representing a true color on screens we have elected to not show those items in our online store. If you are interested in any of these type of products please feel free to contact us. We are more than happy to discuss products over the phone and/or email with you!
We do offer a Layaway program. Our policy is:
1. We require payments on the layaway to be made at least once every 4 - 6 weeks. Deposit amounts may vary based on customer's preference (i.e. one month you may chose to pay $50, the next month you may pay $15); however, we require that the payment be at least 5% of the total amount on layaway and, if paying by a credit card we would prefer at least a $20 payment.
2. All deposits/payments made are non-refundable. If layaway is cancelled or if you default on the layaway (do not make a timely payment, see #3), all deposits/payments/monies are retained by Happily Ever After.
3. If no payment deposit is made within 3 months from the last payment this may constitute a default on the layaway, resulting in termination/closure of the layaway. Once a layaway is terminated/closed/cancelled, all funds collected will be retained by Happily Ever After (as stated in #2). As a courtesy, we may make attempts to notify you of non-payment and there may be an extended grace period during that time in which you may make a payment to return the layaway to an active status, but it is not our responsibility nor are we required to contact you. Any attempts to contact you are strictly a courtesy and failure to notify you of the lack of timely payments on the layaway does not render this agreement null and void.
4. Item(s) on layaway are not eligible for returns/exchanges (all sales are final). The only exception to this is if item(s) on layaway become damaged or missing during the layaway period and are not replaceable with the same product(s), customer's money will be returned in full and/or the customer will be offered a discount on the item(s) if they were damaged.
5. Item(s) put on layaway are at full retail price. Sale prices, coupons, and/or discounts are not valid on layaway items.
6. Layaway merchandise will be returned to stock after the layaway is cancelled or closed for non-payment.
7. Layaways must be paid off within two (2) years from the open date of layaway.